Blog Post #10

Can your PLN be used to help professional development post-course? If yes, how? If no, what limitations exist?

From my view, I think PLN could help professional development post-course.PLN can help people express their opinions online quickly. It enables people to learn and share their opinions indoors. Moreover, by setting different topics and questions to let students discuss, thus new ideas can be got. Meanwhile, network can also open to the public to allow more people to join topics, so that more people can learn and participate in our topics. Furthermore, we can hold events online, such as voting on topics. In this way, more people can understand what we are learning.

Can your PLN be relied on to open professional opportunities?

I think PLN can provide open professional opportunities because the purpose of PLN is to allow more people to express their views on the Internet anytime, anywhere. When people study and discuss enough topics, they will have a certain understanding of the topics discussed, and they will also inquire about certain materials on the Internet for self-study. In future career, this is also an indispensable kind of study, which is beneficial to help people make certain plans for their future careers.

One thought on “Blog Post #10”

1. Hi Qing,
    I agree with you, especially on the first question. PLN provides a lot of convenience, allowing more people to discuss and make progress together. At the same time, I think the online event you proposed is interesting, which allows more people to have a sense of participation.

Bonnie